Thank you for inquiring about our retreat & conference facilities. Our unique setting on 100+ acres allows your group the opportunity to focus on your goals in a tranquil, distraction-free environment. We regularly provide space for individual private retreats or groups of up to 93 for day/night meetings or overnight programs and events. The retreat center has a variety of accommodations and meeting spaces to fit your needs, and we invite you to schedule an appointment to visit. (NOTE: Rates are subject to change. All costs below have been revised as of 9/1/21.)
Meeting Rooms & Meal Times
Single day/evening group: $6.00 per person per meeting space
Multiple day/evening group: $12.00 per person per meeting space every two days, with every third day FREE
- Conference Room (Ground Level – capacity 100)
- Chapel Meeting Room (Ground Level – capacity 75)
- Lounge (1st floor – capacity 35)
- Library (2nd floor – capacity 20)
- 3rd Floor Lounge (TV lounge – capacity 12)
Audio-Visual Equipment available upon request at a competitive fee.
MEAL TIMES: Breakfast 8:30 AM, Lunch 12:00 Noon, Dinner 5:30 PM
Individual Costs for Group Retreatants:
- Overnight Accommodations + Three Meals Per Day = $77 per person per 24-hour day. Appropriate adjustments can be made depending upon arrival and departure dates and times. Rooms run along a hallway with bathrooms and showers near both ends of the hall; each room has its own sink, furnishings, bed linens & towels. Each sleeping room has a window and a fan (no air conditioners), but meeting rooms are air conditioned throughout the building. This area typically has comfortable weather patterns most days of the year.
- Children 12 + years of age = Full price. Ages 4-11 years = ½ price. Ages 0-3 years free if in same room with a parent who provides his or her own portable crib, sleeping bag, inflatable mattress, etc.
- Four Upgraded Room with Private Baths:
- Room 317 (private full bath with larger shower, 1 full bed and two twin beds) additional $20.00 per night per room
- Room 219 (private full bath w/tub & wall shower, 1 full bed) additional $15.00 per night per room
- Rooms 221 & 321 (each with private ½ bath, no shower, queen bed) additional $10.00 per night per room
- Additional Costs Depending Upon Scheduled Arrival or Departure Times (require advance commitment & payment):
- Overnight accommodations = $45 per person (two sharing a room = $90/night)
- Breakfast = $8 per person
- Lunch = $10 per person
- Dinner = $14 per person
- Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate Service = $ 3.00 per person per day (unlimited) or $5/person per day for both hot and cold beverages 24/7
- Cold Beverage Station = $ 3.00 per person per day (unlimited) or $5/person per day for both hot and cold beverages 24/7
- Snacks such as fresh fruit, cheese/crackers, Danish, coffee cake, muffins, brownies, cookies or chips are also available upon advance request at a nominal fee, typically $5 per person per snack.
Our campus offers a peaceful setting with an outdoor meditation labyrinth, walking paths through the woods, and close proximity to the Western New York Land Conservancy Stella Niagara Preserve (on the banks of the Lower Niagara River). Many tourist attractions are within a reasonable distance including majestic Niagara Falls only 10 short miles away via easy drive on Niagara Scenic Parkway.
Please call us at 716-754-7376 to schedule your event.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Center of Renewal at Stella Niagara!