Thank you for inquiring about our retreat & conference facilities. Our unique setting on 100+ acres allows your group the opportunity to focus on your goals in a tranquil, distraction-free environment. We regularly provide space for individual private retreats or groups of up to 93 for day/night meetings or overnight programs and events. The retreat center has a variety of accommodations and meeting spaces to fit your needs, and we invite you to schedule an appointment to visit.
Single day/evening group: $5.00 per person per meeting space
Multiple day/evening group: $10.00 per person per meeting space every two days (3rd day free)
- Conference Room (Ground Level – capacity 100)
- Chapel Meeting Room (Ground Level – capacity 75)
- Lounge (1st floor – capacity 35)
- Loft (1st floor – capacity 20)
- Loft Parlour (1st floor – capacity 10)
- Library (2nd floor – capacity 20)
- 3rd Floor Lounge (TV lounge – capacity 12)
Audio-Visual Equipment available upon request at a competitive fee.
Meals (Current costs as of July 1, 2017)
- Breakfast - $ 6.00 per person
- Lunch - $ 8.00 per person
- Dinner - $12.00 per person
- Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate Service - $ 2.00 per person per day (unlimited)
Cold Beverage Station - $ 2.00 per person per day (unlimited)
Snacks such as fresh fruit, cheese/crackers, Danish, coffee cake, muffins, brownies, cookies or chips are also available upon advance request at a nominal fee.
- $40.00 per night per person (two people sharing a room = $80)
- Children 12 + years of age: Full price; 4-11 years of age ½ price; 0-3 years of age free if in same room with a parent who provides a portable crib, sleeping bag, inflatable mattress, etc.
- Upgraded Room with Private Baths:
- Room 317 (private full bath/shower, 1 full bed and two twin beds) additional $15.00 per night
- Room 321 (private full bath/shower, 1 queen bed) additional $15.00 per night
- Room 219 (private full bath w/tub, 1 full bed) additional $15.00 per night
- Room 221 (private ½ bath, no shower) additional $10.00 per night
Our campus offers a peaceful setting with an outdoor meditation labyrinth, walking paths through the woods, and close proximity to the Western New York Land Conservancy Stella Niagara Preserve (on the banks of the Lower Niagara River). The campus also offers an indoor pool at $25.00 per hour per group (advance reservations required based on availability). Many tourist attractions are within a reasonable distance including majestic Niagara Falls only 10 short miles away.
Please call us at 716-754-7376 to schedule your event.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Center of Renewal at Stella Niagara!